DrainsAid is a division of Peter Duffy Limited, a successful civil engineering and utility services company working across the UK. The range and type of work we undertake includes infrastructure development projects and day to day repairs for industrial, commercial and additionally domestic works.
We are looking to recruit experienced drainage CCTV Operatives. You will have proven experience of working with drainage CCTV units within this industry. In addition to this we are looking for people with:-
- A clean driving licence with CAT C1 (7.5t) or above. Other licences may be considered depending on experience.
- Good IT skills including the use of Wincan VX
- Relevant training such as CSCS card, OS19 pipe sewer, OS21 brick and work to MSCC4
- Familiar with the use of Pearpoint / IPEK equipment
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a flexible approach to work as this role may involve overtime and working away from home occasionally
Competitive rates of pay will be paid to the right candidate; the company also has a pension scheme available and paid holidays.
The use of a company vehicle for travel to and from home to a place of work is also provided.
We promote diversity and we want a workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. To find out more about the company and the work we do, please visit our website: www.drainsaid.com
If you can match our expectations, we want to hear from you.
Apply by submitting a CV outlining your experience and qualifications to the below:-
Post: Connaught House, Park View, Lofthouse Gate, Wakefield, WF3 3HA